Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Morning Bloom's 8/16/09

Lacecap Hydrangea
via. Apartment Therapy

If you have not noticed already, I am absolutely in love with Hydrangea's in the summer time. (Previously posted here and here) Growing up in California this flower is not something you usually see walking down the street but in in Brooklyn, particularly the Clinton Hill/Fort Greene area, they are everywhere. The colors vary from block to block which makes the streets look absolutely beautiful this time of year. Note to self: must pick up a bunch for myself today. Flowers in the home always put you in a better mood.

Well now its off to the park for a day of sun bathing with the bestie! I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend! Tonight I will be back with my BK Flea Top 5!!! Stay tuned...

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin