Thursday, August 13, 2009

Featured Designer: Sugar Candy Jewelry

While walking through Macy's Herald Square today, these fabulous zipper necklaces caught my eye. At first I was shocked that Macy's of all place had something like this. The overall style I could imagine more at a place like Bergdrof Goodmen or a trendy boutique in Soho. I know the whole zipper trend has been happening for a while now, but I really love the whole heart and bow shapes mixed with the delicate chain. Its a very nice feminine meets masculine look, which is very in for fall.

I would really love to know more about this designer, who they are, where there from... but I couldn't find anything on the web. Maybe I'm just not a good google searcher, but hey, at least I tried. If you happen to know more about Sugar Candy, please let me know. For now I guess there only available at Macy's.

1 comment:

  1. They are adoreable. I found similar zipper jewelry in the form of "zipper flower brooches" at Julie's Artisan Gallery in Manhattan.

    Very unique.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget