Friday, August 14, 2009

Craft Closet Envy!!!


Illustration Pre-Plans:



Final Project:
Craft Closet

One word...STUNNING! I'm so behind on my Google reader, but was extremely glad I signed on for a moment today and came across the completion of Levy's craft closet. Levy the fabulous University student behind A Field Journal is always a constant source of inspiration. I remember a while back when she presented us with her sketch's of the Craft Closet that she was working on and how I was instantly intrigued, her illustrations were gorgeous! (click here to see more) My favorite part of the whole project is the way Levy showed the process from sketch to completion as well as the way she presented her pictures using a collage technique (even her breakdown looks fabulous). Now that the finally project has been reveled I am 100% impressed. Levy's sketches were dead on, which I'm sure is so exciting to see plans come to life and honestly I'm a little jealous... I want a craft room like this! Currently I have a room that I like to call "my design studio" although if it looked more like this, I might actually get more designing done there. Now all I have to do is sketch out the plans and get to work. The possibilities are endless...

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin