Sunday, July 12, 2009

Window Displays: Anthropologie Summer 2009


Not matter what, I think I will always feel some sorta special connection to Anthro (I used to work at the San Francisco location on Market Street). To tell you the truth I credit Anthro to my deep love and admiration of all things artistically creative. Working at Anthro gives you a whole new prospective on art/fashion. I will have to say that I think some of the most creative people in the world work for Anthropologie. Many have tried, but no one out there, that I know of, does its quite like Anthro does. I mean seriously the proof is in the windows. With every new display, I fall in love all over again.

For Summer 09 they decided to pay tribute to the colors of summer. On the Anthropologie facebook page they describe the range of colors used "from pineapple gold and purple basil to crustacean red and saltwater teal." The inspiration for the display not only came from the colors of summer but also from the visual team as well. The windows represent their love for "scouring thrift stores for fabric scraps to dip-dying" which once combined create the amazing visual displays seen below.

Below are a few pictures of the process and the end result. All photos via. facebook. Click here to become a fan.


Bravo Anthro, your summer windows are absolutely stunning!

xoxo,
Fallon

2 comments:

  1. Im with you their windows are very stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the fabric hanging on the clothes line between the trees, it's so tranquil!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin