Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Dress = Endless Options


Limited Edition: Miss Saturn Dress

Butter By NadiaLimited edition "Miss Saturn" signature convertible wrap dress. Its price can be a little steep in today's market at $265.00, but seriously its so worth it and I mean if you do the math it only comes out to about $30.00 per dress which is more than affordable. In come in one size (2-16) and in Black, Denim, Jane Fonda Stripe, Navy Pin Stripe and Scarlett. I came across this fabulous dress over at as describe on the Miss Saturn dress is "designed to mimic the classic look of a vintage pinup dress, Miss Saturn is a 1950's dream gone modern." How fabulous is that? I must have this dress but now I have to decided which color is for me. I think a black one would be fabulous, as would the blue denim, but I do wish the site showed an image of the Jane Fonda Strip and Navy Pine Strip, as I would love to see how strips are interpreted in the various styles.

Oh, and did I mention the dress has pockets!!! I mean seriously, it couldn't get any better. Check out the many ways this dress can be worn below.

Off The Shoulder Lace Up

Camisole Top

Asymmetrical

Asymmetrical With Straps

Cross Halter

Jumper With Crocheted Wing As Belt

Cross Your Heart

Bandeau

Be sure to also check out the other fabulous options on their site, all convertible styles as well. A few of my favorites from their Spring/Summer 09 Collection (all convertible). Click the links below each picture to see the many ways you can wear each of the dresses.

Carmelita $235

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin