Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inspiration: J Crew Fashion Video's

While doing a little searching on youtube I came across a few video's that instantly inspired me. Each video is a short film/commercial shot for J. Crew. I especially love the first one, shot in Paris. Personally I love J. Crew. For a company that at its core is so basic and simple (so not me), they really are very creative in their approach as well as with their use of color and print (so me). I wonder how often they make these video's? Does anyone know or any more recent ones? If you find out, let me know.

Please check out the video's below... I'm sure they will inspire you as well =)

xoxo,
Fallon










1 comment:

  1. I love these videos My fav is the one at the beach Now that's a perfect place.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin