Friday, July 24, 2009

Look of the Moment: Borrowed Blazer

Look of the Moment July 24, 2009
Look of the Moment July 24, 2009 by fairytalewishes featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs bags

Seriously, I have been searching for the perfect "borrowed blazer" for what seems like forever now. Then today it happened, we met face to face at the Anthropologie in Short Hill's, NJ! It was love at first sight... I mean seriously, take a look at the fabulous blazer above. As it turns out since it has taken me so long to find the perfect blazer, I have had some time to create the perfect outfit around it (in my head of course). Then I thought now is the time to bring a little "life" to my daydreams and share this lovely
look of the moment with you. Click on the above picture to see details on all the items featured. You probably wont believe me when I tell you that one of the items featured above it only $14!!! Yep. That's right UNDER twenty bucks! So hurry, now. Go check it out for yourself.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin