Sunday, July 12, 2009

I (heart) fireworks!

Last weekend I spent the 4th of July in Bakersfield, California. The weather was a perfect 101 degrees with a nice light breeze. Not to mention a chilled pool, BBQ, my pup and the family that I love. Earlier in the day my brother and I drove into town to pick up some fireworks for the evening. The last time I had done my own fireworks I was probably 7yrs old, and honestly I don't really remember it. So, really this was kinda like my first time. I absolutely loved it!!!

Below are a few shots from the evening. I wasn't sure the photos would turn out but I was pretty please with the overall effect. My favorite were the last two; one of my brother jumping through them a-la James Bond (ironically my brothers name is James as well) and the other of my brother and cousin, trying to look cool!




1 comment:

  1. The weekend was alot of fun I am glad that we were all together My fav pic is James jumping thru the fireworks Great photo skills

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget