Sunday, July 12, 2009

I (heart) fireworks!

Last weekend I spent the 4th of July in Bakersfield, California. The weather was a perfect 101 degrees with a nice light breeze. Not to mention a chilled pool, BBQ, my pup and the family that I love. Earlier in the day my brother and I drove into town to pick up some fireworks for the evening. The last time I had done my own fireworks I was probably 7yrs old, and honestly I don't really remember it. So, really this was kinda like my first time. I absolutely loved it!!!

Below are a few shots from the evening. I wasn't sure the photos would turn out but I was pretty please with the overall effect. My favorite were the last two; one of my brother jumping through them a-la James Bond (ironically my brothers name is James as well) and the other of my brother and cousin, trying to look cool!




1 comment:

  1. The weekend was alot of fun I am glad that we were all together My fav pic is James jumping thru the fireworks Great photo skills

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin