Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NY Fashion Week Spring 2010: Lela Rose



NY Fashion Week
Fallon's Favs
Designer: Lela Rose
Season: Spring 2010
Overview: So much color, how could I not love this collection. The overall feel is effortless chic with a touch a glam but in a fun not trying to hard sorta way. I love the mix color blocking and strips in the second to last look (for sure a look I will be re-creating in my Fall wardrobe).
I really loved a vast majority of the collection but above are my favs.
To see the rest click here.
xoxo,
Fallon
{photos via: style.com}

3 comments:

  1. What I love about this collection is that all the pieces are wearable in our everyday to day life. and it can be wore by a normal average person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Stunning collection I love the last yellow dress. It’s so gorgeous, sexy and sophisticated. That would be fabulous for a party night out with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fuchsia and yellow dress! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin