Friday, September 18, 2009

For the easily distracted...


In case you were wondering what easily distracts me... head on over to my new friend Rhianne's blog For the easily distracted... I am stopped by for a visit today with a little guest post. Check it out and leave a comment letting me you know you stopped by =)

Be sure to spend some time reading all of the other post this week in Rhianne's "Things that distract me" series. I apologize now as you might get a little distracted yourself browsing through Rhianne's blog. Enjoy!

xoxo,
Fallon

2 comments:

  1. Those things are so you Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! thanks so much for your comment - im glad you found me too :)
    What do you think of the Beautiful Fall?!
    I read the first half and totally loved it, and then for whatver reason it really slowed down for me and i couldnt focus...ended up abandoning it and returning it to the library. if you tell me the second half is worth it ill go back and get it haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin