Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dream Job (one of many...)


I seriously think working as an assistant buyer for Keith Johnson would be absolutely perfect for me. Who is Keith Johnson might you ask... well he is the buyer-at-large for Anthropologie. His main duties include traveling the world searching for unique, amazing, flea market finds; keeping in mind the Anthropologie aesthetic. He even gets to work closer with artist from all over the world, creating one of a kind original works of art. Ahhhh-mazing!!! I mean I would kill just for a chance to spend a summer with him! Maybe we can work out some kind of internship thingy or something... I mean I would do it for free, just for the experience!

Well until that day comes at least I can sorta travel along with Keith as he searches the world... and so can you. Starting Oct. 7th on the Sundance channel you can join him on his worldwide treasure hunt in the new series Man Shops Globe. Check out the website for mini webisodes to hold you over until the big premier.

Below is the promo: (how exciting!!!)


Great idea Sundance! With The Day Before and now this... I'm subscribing to your channel A-SAP!


2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing posters of this everywhere, but I didn't know it was about anthro's buyer! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect job for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin