Tuesday, September 15, 2009

NY Fashion Week Spring 2010: Binetti




NY Fashion Week
Fallon's Favs

Designer: Binetti
Season: Spring 2010

Overview: This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Binetti RTW Spring 2010 fashion show, so I actually have a first hand review ;) I have to admit, I hadn't heard of the designer before attending so I did a little research before hand and found out that the Diego Binetti was relatively new to the fashion scene. Overall I loved their Spring collection, especially the (one again) jeweled accessory like details. Binetti is know for their eclectic, world traveler appeal and this season did not disappoint. I also noticed Binetti's version of the leather shorts first spotted in the Charlotte Ronson show... looks like we might have a new trend on our hands.
Binetti had a clear and straight forward version which I appreciated. Defiantly a designer I will be keeping an eye on for seasons to come.

xoxo,
Fallon

{photo credit: www.wwd.com}

1 comment:

  1. I love these post It gives me a inside view all the way from California Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin