Monday, September 14, 2009

NY Fashion Week Spring 2010: Charlotte Ronson




NY Fashion Week
Fallon's Favs

Designer: Charlotte Ronson
Season: Spring 2010

Overview: Light pastels mixed with edgy details. The emphasis continues to be on the waist and legs with figure enhancing waist details and short hemlines. I love the use of the sheer legging, something I plan to try out for the Spring season. The soft buttery leather shorts seen in both a nude pink and black are a must have in my opinion. I really loved the overall feel of the Charlotte Ronson show even down to the piled high tight bun on the top of the models heads; very chic with out trying to hard.

Above are my favs from the show, to check out the rest click here...

xoxo,
Fallon

{photo credit: style.com}

2 comments:

  1. This is a fav I love the colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so terrible that i dont take her seriously for her sister... because i LOVE this collection. seriously awesome. i need to not judge someone before i know their stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin