Monday, September 14, 2009

NY Fashion Week Spring 2010: Costello Tagliapietra




NY Fashion Week
Fallon's Favs


Designer: Costello Tagliapietra
Season: Spring 2010

Overview:
The overall feel was very rich neutrals done in a clean sleek way. Minimal styling was used as it was all about the lines of the clothing and the accessory like details. Although there were lots of pops of color used throughout the collection, I personal liked the very neutral looks featured above, which is unlike me since I tend to lean towards color. My favorite part of each look was the focus on the neckline as well as the beautifully done construction. Each look has a very smart sophisticated feel that would be a classic for years to come.

Above are my favs from the show, to check out the rest click here...

xoxo,
Fallon

{photo credit: style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin