Sunday, September 20, 2009

NY Fashion Week Spring 2010: Cynthia Rowley

NY Fashion Week
Fallon's Favs

Designer: Cynthia Rowley
Season: Spring 2010

Overview: Always whimsical and never a disappointment, that is how I tend to describe Cynthia Rowley's collections and Spring 10 was no exception. This season the looks were more simple... a sign of more simple times I guess. With the state of the economy and the world for that matter its as if Cynthia was toning it down a bit but in a beautiful way. I love the footwear used as well as the post war hair styles. Oh and I must mention my favorite part of the peek a boo like effect of the fabric underneath...love!

Above are three of the stand outs from the Spring collection, in my opinion of course. To check out the rest of the collection click here and be sure to check out the new short film by CR, Hide & Seek.

xoxo,
Fallon

{photo credit: style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin