Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vintage Vogue @ The Flea


Photo Credit: (yours truly) Fallon Carmichael


First off, just to give you a little background info... I use the word LOVE a lot. Especially when it comes to places or things. I love flea markets. I love magazines. I love fashion. I love style. I love retro kitchen items. I love leopard print. I love old dresses from the 40's to early 60's and the late 70's as well. I love purple and recently started to love green (really I love all colors on some level, it just depends on how you mix and match them as well as what day you ask me) The list could go on forever, but I think you get the idea.

Now if you were paying attention I shouldn't even have to tell you how I got a little weak in the knees when coming across this booth at the Brooklyn Flea yesterday. Picture it: Vintage Vogue Magazines $20 each, vintage prints including pin ups, fashion, NYC and more.... Vintage eye glass frames, jewelry and more stuff' than I can remember. *swoon*

I didn't buy anything yesterday, although I'm kicking myself for not picking up the "New Ways to Wear Color" (featured above) Vintage Vogue issue! Seriously I cried a few tears last night. But rest assured... the lovely lady behind these gorgeous finds will be back every Saturday and you better believe I will be too!


For more vintage prints from Cande Nast click here.

Here's a sneak peek of what they have in store...








xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin