Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...

Sparkly red shoes... check! Fun printed dress... got it! Red lace glove...on and ready! Blue tulle...you can't miss it! L.O.V.E... shinning bright as the sun!!!

All of the above came together to create in my opinion an amazingly adorable photos. I love the color, which plays a huge roll in the shoot as well as the way you can really see the couples personalities shine through. It doesn't hurt that Anika is wearing sparkly red shoes... I mean seriously...She's giving Dorthy a run for her money!!!

Shannon Renee Photography
Tony & Anika










Check out Shannon's site here.... and her blog here!

Discovered via Wedding Chicks

4 comments:

  1. They are lovely photos, so pretty! I am really impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... but I can't take credit for the photos them self =) Check out Shannon's (the photographers) website... the link is in the post above. All of her work looks amazing! I was impressed too!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Come back soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin