Sunday, April 19, 2009

BK Flea Top Five 4/18/09


Yesterday was the Opening day of The Brooklyn Flea's 2nd Season in Fort Green, Brooklyn. I have been waiting for this day since last December when they packed up for the winter and headed to Dumbo. As luck would have it the weather was absolutely amazing yesterday, the perfect weather for enjoying an outdoor flea market. I went with a good friend from work, who also lives in the neighborhood, and enjoyed a live marching band, California worthy Mexican food, all natural ice cream, lovely necklaces, fabulous furniture, TONS of sun and "old things" galore!

I took a few pics of a very small number of the things I loved and have since decided to bring you a list of my top 5 favorite things every week. This weeks list isn't the greatest, as I decided to do this new weekly feature after the fact but rest assures these are 5 great things and there will be many more to come from now till December :)

BK Flea Top Five:



Purple, Green & Blue Striped Dress $30
(How Cute Would This Be Shortened)


Great 1950's Style Black Dress
Eyelet Bodice and Pleated full Skirt Bottom


Fairytale Worthy Party Dress
Pale Mint Green


Gold Sequin Full Length Gown
With Hot Pink Chiffon Overlay


Check out my Vintage Vogue post for a look at another one of my great finds for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin