Thursday, April 16, 2009

Christian Siriano for Payless!!!

I know I'm a little late on this but being a PR lover and more importantly a true fan of Christian Siriano, I had to share with you his new footwear collection for Payless (yes... I said payless) Now I know his collection is VERY reminiscent of The Rodarte Fall 2008 Collection but seriously who really is an innovator in the fashion industry these days. Everyone is influenced by someone and I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

And to all that gasped when I said "payless"... shame on you. Personally I have never been one to care about where an item was purchased. I actually find joy in finding fabulous things in not so fabulous places. Of course I will have to inspect them in person... but from first glance I have a feeling I will like the gold specked turquoise pair and the brown bootie with gold heel. Then there's the pair featured below on Mena, now those are fierce!!!


A sketch from Christian Siriano's Collection.
via -Shoeblog.com


Mena Suvari spotted in Christian Siriano for Payless


...and a close up!

Also if you have a few moments, check out this video of Christian Siriano pre-fashion week, Fall 2009. Also via shoeblog.com.



"Oh, trust me I'd be real fierce. " -Christian Siriano

...don't you just love him =)


xoxo,
Fallon

*The collection will be hitting Payless stores Fall 2009

2 comments:

  1. I dohave 2 say these shoes r awsome!!! R u sure they're PAYLESS??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I had to do some searching myself... but they are Payless! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin