Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trends: The Romper

A few years back the romper was reintroduced back into mainstream fashion and has since been trying to make its mark. Although I haven't really seen this item of clothing come front and center, it sure has been popular with the fashionistas. This season I have decided to finally embrace the romper. Once I embrace something, watch out... I become obsessed. I'm one of those when I love, I LOVE kinda people. Below is a list of my current fav's. Unfortunately most are a little out of my price range at the moment, I plan to keep my eye out for similar finds at the BK Flea and my favorite local vintage boutique Collecther. Be sure to check out the budget friendly version available at American Apparel, perfect for a hot summer night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin