Saturday, May 16, 2009

BK Flea Top Five 5/16/09

First off I apologize for missing the last two weeks of the "BK Flea Top Five", but I really do have good reason. Unfortunately working in the world of fashion at the wholesale level... Mother's Day is kinda a big deal. Being that its such a big holiday (especially for the Handbag industry) I had to work the past two Saturdays but as of yesterday, MY WEEKENDS ARE BACK! Woo Hoo! And am I'm sure you have figured out by now, I knew exactly how to spend my first free Saturday in three, yes three weeks! At the Brooklyn Flea of course. Below are a list of my top 5 picks for the Flea this weekend... plus a bonus extra 5 since its been a while.

Enjoy!

BK Flea Top 5:

Vintage Coffee Warmer and Fondue Pot
(Would make a perfect addition to my Kitchen)


Jake & Jill by Louisa M. Alcott (Author of Little Women)
*Who knew Jake & Jill had such a lengthy story to tell? Apparently after tumbling down the hill Jake and Jill were both injured. This story tells of their recuperation and the journey of their friends into adulthood. If its still there in two weeks I will have to pick it up just so I can read this story for myself.


Lovely 4 Piece Luggage Set
Black and White Flower Print

Knitted Ceramic Vase
Alyssa Ettinger Designs


Kitschy Chair and Art Set
Turqoise and Wood... Perfect for a Mid Century Kitchen



BK Flea BONUS 5:


Purple & Gold Charm Necklace
Jantar Handcrafted Jewelry
www.jantar.etsy.com


Vintage Telephone, Clock & Bell
I love how each of these items seem to have a story that their just dying to tell...


Vintage Trims & Sewing Kits
Random Selection $12.00


Lovely Adornments
www.adornmentsnyc.etsy.com


Antiqued Corner Shelf
$145

and since the food is so AMAZING...

Pupusas Combo Plate: 1 Chicken + 1 Cheese & Jalapeno = $5.00
San Pellegrino Limonta = $2.00
Overall Taste/Satisfaction = Priceless!!!


and well it wouldn't be a perfect Saturday at the flea without Mister Softee
Ice Cream Cone with Sprinkles = $3.00


I will be in California next Saturday... so stay tuned! The next Bk Flea Top 5 will be in two weeks.

xoxo,
Fallon


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin