Thursday, May 14, 2009

"The Glamorous Girlfriend"



This Sunday we all get to find out if the Devil really does wear Prada. Anna Wintour, Editor in Chief of American Vogue, will appear on 60mins discussing her life and her "glamorous girlfriend" as she refers to Vogue Magazine. I really admire her passion and drive for fashion and cant wait to see what she has to say. I love how she summarizes the current economic situation by saying now is the time for value. It's not time to completely give up on the dream or the fantasy but we just need to remember to be a little more grounded. I couldn't of said it better myself.

If you interested in learn a little more about Anna Wintour, I highly recommend that you pick up a copy of the part factual, part fictional, Front Row.

Don't forget to check out 60 Mins this Sunday!

Time to get back to work... aww the joys of the fashion industry.

xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin