Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday + Weekly Runway Wish List

Photos via: Style.com


Well another week is upon us and I for one am thrilled.  This Friday Im heading to San Francisco for work, which means I will be staying the weekend with my family and picking up my little pup Frankie who has been spending the last month with Grandma due to all of my recent traveling.  I cant wait to see my little one, I miss him so much.  It has been way too quite around the apartment without him.  Although with my recent schedule I am glad he's been at Grandmas where he can get the attention he deserves. 

So with the fabulous week ahead I thought I would share with you my Runway wish list featuring one designer and five looks from any current or future season that I would like to be wearing this week.  Im currently loving Rebecca Taylor's Fall 2010 line, especially these five looks featured above. Everything about it is so perfect.  The colors, the textures, the laid back luxury!  Im going to try to recreate at least one of these looks with my current wardrobe and will be on the hunt for a pair of wide leg gray pants just like these! 

Rebecca Taylor inspires me... what fashions inspire you this week?

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin