Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

            


This year for Halloween, TREAT yourself to some seasonal delight.  Indulge in a nice hot bath filled with Pumpkin Spice Muffin or Caramel Apple bubble bath... go "bobbing for apples" or coat your lips with something tasty! All brought to you by philosophy, one of my favorite skincare lines (mostly because of their super cute packaging).   What a fun way to get in the spirit of Halloween. 

I for one had all of "Trick or Treat" fun yesterday at Ft. Green Park with my god daughter and her older sister who both dressed up as Scooby & Scrappy Doo, so naturally I dressed up as Velma.  We had a blast! Today, Im spending it with my pup, were headed to the farmers market now to pick up some pumpkins for dinner, so I can continue on my pumpkin making adventure that I have seemed to embark on for the Fall season. 

What are your Halloween plans?  Anyone dressing up? I wanna know.

Either way, be sure to be safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin