Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anthropologie – October Outfits

Have you stopped by Anthropologie's site today? If not... hurry over. The have this great interactive video posted featuring their "October Outfits" that I think you will find a perfect treat. Its like a whimsical day caught on film. I mean who wouldn't to spend a day starting off at the bookstore, stopping by the flower shop and bakery while enjoying a wonderful bike ride and ending at a quint little cafe... although with outfits to match.  I for one would love to spend an upcoming Sunday JUST like this.

Click  the this link here ---> Anthropologie – October Outfits to see the video!  Its absolutely lovely!



(photos via: anthropologie.com


Which outfit is your fav... I would have to say The 2nd Flower Shop and the 2nd Bide Ride are at the top of my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin