Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anthropologie Opens Accessories Only Shop!!!




I just found out via StyleList that Anthropologie will be opening their very 1st Accessories only shop and I couldn't be more thrilled.  The store is set to open October 29th in Chevy Chase, MD and will carry accessories and 50% footwear. How exciting!  Anthro always has the best accessories, I cant imagine a store devoted to just that!  And shoes.... oh my... you usually can only get those online so this will be a real treat.  My next trip to DC will for sure have to include a stop by Chevy Chase to check this out. 

Above is my current "accessories must haves" from Anthropologie.  Hopefully they will all be stocked in the store once it opens.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin