Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stop Motion: Every Color You Can Dream Of





I have become completely fascinated with stop motion animation lately, it seems to be everywhere these days....  {Oh Joy! did it here, kindle's commercials here are adorable, Man Shop's Globe used it for their promo here}  

Above is the latest stop motion animation that I have come across that I had to share with all of you.  Its for a Target commercial in Australia and has me completely smitten!  The concept its "every color you can dream of".  I hope you like it as much as I do.  I must go and get a good night sleep to prep for the week ahead.  I will be leaving for Mexico Tuesday morning (for work) and wont return till Sunday evening.  Sweet dream's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin