Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pre Fall Fashion Inspiration


Fall is my favorite time of the year!  The crisp cool air, the colorful leaves, the pumpkin spice lattes, boots, these are all a few of my favorite things, above all though "Fall Fashion" is really what makes it all worth it.  I came across this picture of Carrie from Sex & The City (forgive me but I can't remember where I saw it)  but none the less this photo inspired me!  I love everything about Carrie's outfit and was instantly inspired and ready for the Fall season to begin.  The light weight long cardigan, above the knee socks, short motorcycle gloves, patent lace up oxfords and silk print dress make the perfect combination for the transition period from late summer to early fall.

Im already wearing, in my opinion, the perfect pre-fall nail color, ChinChilly by essie, now I just need to go out and (re)create the perfect pre fall outfit!  I think I could pull something together once I switch out my closets.  I feel a weekend project coming on!

What are you wearing right now? Whats currently inspiring you?  I want to know, please share below!

3 comments:

  1. Chinchilly on fingernails matched with Chanel Paradoxal on toes... Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked up Chanel Paradoxal... LOVE!!! I currently have Essie Angora Cardi on my Toes matched with Chinchilly of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would have ever thunk that you and I would be having a discussion about nail polishes! Reformed biters unite!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin