Tuesday, September 21, 2010

20's, 30's & 40's... Louis Vuitton Has You Covered!


Pictured above from left to right... Natalie Vodianova, 28; Karen Elson, 31; Christy Turlington, 41; Three equally gorgeous woman all at different stages in their life, yet Louis Vuitton appeals to them all. Ever since I first came across this ad a few months ago, I was intrigued.  But it wasn't until now that I really though about what there Fall Camping really represented.  Typically Louis Vuitton is not a brand that appeals to me.  I HATE logos! Which is a huge part of what LV represents (although I would love the Damier print), but then this ad came along and I all of a sudden was coveting LV?  For one the classic silhouettes and timeless colors appealed to me not only in the design of the handbags but in the overall feeling the models in the ad's presented.  I think I was more drawn to the bags because of the girls wearing it.  These ad's make you want to be that sophisticated, well dressed "Mad Men" type, well at least thats what they did for me.  I also was very impressed with how they chose to target such a wide range of consumers by featuring three beautiful models covering the 20's, 30's and 40's age groups.  What a perfect representation of their brand!  A+ in my opinion!  I will be saving this in my Fall 2010 inspiration files for future projects to come. 

{pictures via: nitrolicious.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin