Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Roasted Chicken Pies via Sweet Paul



{images via sweet paul}

The second issues of Sweet Paul launched last week and is overflowing with fabulous fall inspired yummy-ness!  My favorite feature was for sure "Enchanted Forest".  The table setting, swoon!  The food, YUM! and the outdoor location, fantasy come true!  I wish I had an excuse to recreate this lovely enchanted forest including all of the goodies of course.  I may just have to come up with one.  

Above is my favorite recipe featured, Fall Roasted Chicken Pies.  I'm filing this away to make mid Oct. once my travel schedule calms down.  If you make it before then, please let me know how it turns out.  

And don't forget to check out the rest of The Fall Issue of Sweet Paul. You will not regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin