Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

{images via weheartit}

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! I'm currently mid flight headed to San Diego for work... gotta love gogo in flight wifi. My favorite part about flying is looking out the window imaging I am floating in air, bouncing from cloud to cloud.  I love beautiful, cotton candy-esq clouds for one reason and one reason only the daydreaming possibilities are endless.  Since floating in the clouds is highly unlikely, the next best thing would be a hot air balloon right.  Oh, to float above the clouds, high up in the sky in a beautifully colored balloon propelled by hot air.  It just sounds magically! 

I must say that if a boy really wanted to impress me, a date in a hot air balloon would be a great place to start! I hope you all have a wonderful day! If you get a moment, look up to the clouds and wave hello *smile*

1 comment:

  1. These pictures made my day nothing like a balloon to make you happy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin