Monday, August 30, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4 Premier In Paris!!!


With the Season 4 premier of Gossip Girl only two weeks away, I cant help but count down the days until we can all be inspired by the fabulous outfits Serena and Blair are sure to wear. Oo, la, la, spotted, Serena in a fab gold lame jacket and royal blue pants! Or my favorite look, the coral wide legs, oatmeal shear tank, sage green stone necklace and fedora! While the story line has gotten crazy, but sadly enough still realistic, the fashion is the real reason I watch the show.   I like to think of myself as a nice mix between Blair and Serena!  Then theirs the new girl (bottom left) I can't remember her name but he style is fab!  

While you wait for the season premier, check out this video of the song used in the promo.  Its the french version of "These Boots Are Made For Walking" preformed by Eileen.  
Everything sounds better in french...


September 13th - Gossip Girl Season Premier in Paris!  Don't miss it! 

{images via gossip girl}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin