Monday, March 16, 2009

Green With Envy!

Green With Envy!
Green With Envy! - by fairytalewishes on Polyvore.com

Click on the pic above for details on all items featured.

I created this collage over at Polyvore.com in honor of my new favorite color along with a whimsical little holiday honoring tiny leprechauns, rainbows, gold and green beer... oh, and that St. Patrick guy. (FYI: my mom is Irish so I can laugh a little at this commercialized holiday)

Also check out this beautiful handbag by Michael Kors recently added to my collection two weeks ago. I'm telling you, about 6 months ago I developed a strong attraction to the color Green & it doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. Kelly, Emerald, Grass and Crayola... I love them all!!!


Here is a pic of my NEW bag...














But in this color!!!


Michael Kors $428













Happ
y St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin