Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fashion-ami!?!


When I first read Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes (I think back in 2nd or 3rd grade) I fell in love with Origami. Although I admit, I haven't actually done any Origami since way back when... but I can tell you, that at the time, I had EVERY How-to Origami book that was available. What can I say, when I like something I really like it. The feeling may fade quickly (I blame that on my short attention span) but when I enjoy doing something, my imagination kicks in and I want to do/know it ALL... at least for the moment.

Well, now that you have a little background info, you will understand why when I came across this Fashion Origami Set, I thought it was the cutest thing ever and I had to have one. How cute would these little paper creations be propped up on my desk? So much cuteness, its hard to bare!



P.S. The paper is included with the set. How much better can it get?! =)

P.S.S. How cute is that Green dress above?!

Photo Credit: via fredflare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin