Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Worthy Fashion

First off I must say that this is the FIRST time I have watched the entire Oscars from beginning to end. Usually I start yawning within the first 5mins but not this time. I think that Hugh did an amazing job of hosting and keeping viewers like myself interested. Bravo! I espescially love all of the musical numbers that he participated in. Not to mention Penelope's & Kate Winslet's acceptance speechs along with the moment when Heath Ledger's family accepted his win for "The Dark Knight"....So many great moments, but we all know the best part is really the fashion!!! Below are a few of my favs from the Red Carpet....that just so happen to coordinate so well together :)

Enjoy!!!Penelope Cruz wearing a 60 yr old vintage Balmain dress.


Taraji P. Henson wearing Roberto Cavalli


Miley Cyrus wearing Zuhair Murhad.

Marisa Tomei in a silver-hued and beautifully pleated Versace gown.


Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Dior Haute Couture in a beautiful mint green with a blue tint.


Natalie Portman wearing a Rodarte gown in orchid pink.


Alicia Keys wearing a strapless lilic gown.


John Legend and his girlfriend Christine perfectly paired in coral and chocolate brown.


Brad & Angelina both stunning in black. Jolie wearing Elie Saab.


More to follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin