Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dropped on V-day... I think not!


Image credit: © Stapleton Collection/Corbis
Created by:
Georges Barbier 1913

Today I spoke with a dear friend of mine and thought I would share with you her experience of worrying...somthing that we as women tend to do when it comes to relationships, many times, for no reason at all.

The old saying goes "he loves me, he loves me not" and I for one think that we have all been there at some point in our life. My friend, who shall remain nameless, was feeling some kind of way this past Monday, so she decided to post her feelings on Craiglist under rants & raves; mainly just to get it off her chest... Well as it turns out the very guy that she was posting about responded to her posting and when she told me what it said my heart melted completely. Can we say romantic comedy material!!!

Read below, if only for the sake of seeing both sides of a story, when the thought of "wonder" enters ones mind.

Enjoy!
xoxo,
Fallon


Initial Posting:

"I got dropped on Valentines and didn't even see it coming. Yup--after a good two weeks of talking about things to do...nothing even happens. I haven't really cried but I do feel like it. I've received one text message and other than that nothing. I said that this time around if things don't work out I was going to let this dating/love/relationship crap go. So, I guess I'm letting it go. But I don't want to...


BUT I wanted this to work out sooooo bad.........I'm sad. Heartbroken, too."
-Dropped (fairfield/vacaville) 2/16/09 3:43 PM
"Dropped is such a hard thing to say, did he drop you on your head? Does this guy know how nice and sweet you are? Does this guy know how much you care and the good qualities you bring? Maybe this guy is afraid of commitment. If I can say one thing,

Happy Valentines Day,
And if this guy don’t want you, You can be my Valentines girl all the time."

"When I close my eyes I dream of you.
Can't sleep at night 'cause I wanna be with you.
Don't want to live, don't want to cry
Without you by my side.
"
-Re: Dropped (fairfield/vacaville) 2/17/09 3:11PM



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin