Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fashion week is in full swing

photo credit: mbfashionweek.com


Well, I have to admit... the last couple of season I have *GASP* lost interest in fashion week. I can remember a time back when I HAD to have all of the newspaper coverage everyday during fashion week, but this past year or so I just haven't cared as much. Maybe its the fact that I now live in NYC so fashion week in it self is not so unattainable as it is when say, your living in Fairfield, Ca. But I will say, my first love was and will always be fashion. I think I'm just lying low until the season when I can actual send out invites to my very own runway show. It will happen one day and the industry wont know what hit it!


February 13,2009 photo credit: www.fashionweekdaily.com


Below is a small list of shows off the top of my head that I cant wait to see... hopefully they impress me a bit. I must admit though, the energy around Bryant Park this time a year is absolutely amazing and I can only hope that all interested in fashion will get to experience it one day. Oh, and outside of the tents promo models hand out "The Daily" Front Row for free which I am so looking forward to. For those of you who wont be able to get your hands on a copy, your in luck. The copies are available for viewing on the world wide web =) Click here to take a peek.


Shows I cant wait to see:
(in no particular order)
  • Charlotte Ronson
  • Herve Leger
  • Diana Von Ferstenburg
  • Carolina Herrera
  • Tracy Reese
  • Badgley Mischka
  • Tibi
  • Narcisco Rodriguez
  • Nanette Lepore
  • Michael Kors
  • Zac Posen
  • Cynthia Rowley
  • Marc Jacobs
  • Christian Siriano
  • Porenza Scholer
  • Vivienne Tam

Now, come next year maybe I will have an invite to one of the above... *wink, wink*

Until then...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin