Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Every Girl Needs McQueen

I know, I know.... were in a recession you say. So why am I even thinking of looking at a pair of shoes ringing in at a stifling $835...costing more than some peoples rent (no people I know of course, but I'm sure they exist)???

Well when you take black patent leather, a 5" heel, hot pink soles, and a heart shaped peep toe, oh and did I mention their ALEXANDER McQUEEN... do I really need to explain any further?

These shoes are H.O.T.!!! Go ahead, see for your self. But don't blame me if you stop eating for the next month just so you can afford them =)





P.S. If you happen to know a "suga daddy" who would like to purchase these for me... please send him my way. Size 36. Preciate it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin