Monday, March 8, 2010

Fallon's Favs: Oscar Fashion






I always enjoy watching the red carpet of any award show, although I will have to say that the Oscar's are always my favorite mainly because of all of the stunning gowns that Hollywoods leading lady's choose to wear.  Zoe, Demi, Rachel and Charlize looked absolutely amazing! Honorary mention must go to SJP and I will have to say Miley Cyrus looked fab... although I swear I've  seen this dress before. 

Who were some of your stand out favs of the evening?

{Photos via: WWD; Just Jarad & Fab Sugar}

4 comments:

  1. I adore Rachel McAdams dress....it is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite was Sandra Bullock's She looked amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Miley Cyrus, Cameron Diaz, and Rachel McAdams, the fashion is the best part of the Oscar's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...Rachel McAdams dress was my all time fav! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin