Sunday, January 11, 2009

Currently Coveting: Birdcage Armorie's

Maybe its a part of the fairytale fantasy that I like to create in my head but none the less I would absolutely love to own one of these beautiful birdcage armories one day for my bedroom. Oh, how it reminds me of Cinderella and the scene where with the help of all her furry friends they create a beautiful dress and hang it on the outside of her beautifully crafted armoire. Now hold it right there... I am by no means asking for the furry friends. In my fairytale (and in life) I create the dress on my own!

Now if only I could find one that is both aesthetically pleasing to me and in my price range... then I could making this fantasy a reality.

Until then... below are a few I am currently coveting:


Spotted on DominoMag.com:
J. M. Georgagi, hardwood in Fresh Lime finish. "Cheri" $1,799


Spotted on Bella Maison International:
French Reproduction Antique Louis XV Single Door Armoire




Spotted on FrenchDressing.com:
"Provence" Armorie Wardrobe $1,895



One day I will have my beautiful birdcage armorie and then I can "decorate" it with all of my accessories (hats, gloves, handbags, scarfs, belts, necklaces, rings, braclets etc.) I imagine it to turn out somewhat like the inside of Makingitlovely's closet pictured below.




xoxo,
Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin