Sunday, January 11, 2009

Current Obsession: BADgal Lash PLUM




benefit, BADgal Lash Plum Mascara, $19.00

Currently my daily makeup routine is not complete without Benefits BADgal lash in Plum. This mascara is perfection. I can not tell you how many compliments I have received since wearing it. The plum color is so subtle yet gives your eyes a new fresh look and slight pop of color causing those close enough, to stare into your eyes while trying to figure out whats different. I absolutely love it!

BUY IT, TRY IT.... Thank me later =)

Mwuah!
Fallon

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome, I might need to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh pretttyyyy!! :) especially since im obsessed in making my eyelashes look very long and thick but i dont know what to use :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin