Sunday, January 11, 2009

Barking Brown

What is Barking Brown: "well, it speaks to a lot including diversity (mix a whole slew of colors, like white black and yellow, and what do you get...brown) and the uniqueness of and importance of our own voices(barking)." -Myrtle Minutes: Barking Brown




Today I spent a wonderful Sunday afternoon with a dear friend of my Rachel. We had brunch at The Speak Easy, on Greene only a few blocks away from me... witnessed an underground fire... went shopping at Barking Brown on Myrtle ave... tried to go shopping in DUMBO and shared some great conversation about leaving the country.

Above is a picture of the super cute things that now belong to me. All thanks to barking brown. The earmuffs are a gray tweed with white spots and my favorite was the charcoal gray knitted handbag with metallic pewter trim. Both on sale and both compliment my weekend wardrobe perfectly!

Barking Brown is such a great store... if your ever in the neighborhood, add them to you list of must sees. Believe, you will thank me later.

Au revoir!
Fallon


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin