Friday, February 10, 2012

Color Inspiration: Creamsicle, Ivory, and Tan

After spending the last three days in sunny Los Angeles, I must admit I'm kinda ready for Spring! When it comes to getting ready for a new season it's all about putting together your own color palette.

So tonight as I catch up on my DVR form the week (I can't believe that Blair went back to Louie...) I have started pulling together some color inspirations for the coming season. There are some many amazing possibilities that I could not wait any longer, I simply had to share one of them. One of my favorite combinations I pulled together is creamsicle, ivory, and tan, such a perfect combination for transiting into spring, especially when texture is added into the mix. Think lace, light tweed, cork, ruffles, and leather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin