Saturday, January 8, 2011

Truly Inspiring! " A digital park bench"...


After watching this 10min mini documentary on"A Visual Life" on The Sartorialist, I was in complete aww! This is the most inspiring video I have watched in a long time! I assume you are all familiar with The Sartorialist, but if not, even more the reason to watch this mini film as you will soon never forget. Scott Schuman is a true visionary and we as in the blog world and fashion world alike are lucky to have him.  He compares his blog to "a digital park bench" from which you can visit daily and people watch, no matter where you are in the world.  For anyone who is creative and especially for anyone who is trying to create their own "digital park bench", "A Visual Life" is a must see.  Do yourself a favor and take 10mins out of your day and get inspired! I promise, its worth it! 


Now I just need to figure out how I can get on The Sartorialist?  A girl can dream, right?!... If like me you dream of being approached by Scott one day and not because he needs you to move out of his shot, then read below.  It just might land you a spot on The Sartorialist one day, you never know. ;) 


image via refinery29

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin