Sunday, January 16, 2011

All About Neutral's - Golden Globe Fashion 2011


I have to admit that when it comes to awards shows, the Golden Globes are kind of a bore for me.  I watched for all of five minutes, before I had to switched to Desperate Housewives for a little Sunday night entertainment.  However, I have always been and will always be a fan of the red carpet! 

There were for sure a few stand out trends for the night "Lady in Red", "Green With Envy",  "Sexy in Black" but my favorite had to be the lovely ladies that were "All About Neutral"! My favorite of the night was Anne Hathaway wearing Armani... sleeves, backless and sparkles!  Need I say more.... She looked absolutely stunning.  

Sandra Bullock looked age appropriate, wearing Jenny Packham.  Lea Michele seems to have found a silhouette & designer that works for her,  wearing Oscar de la Renta. Jennifer Lopez, looked like a modern day princess, wearing Zuhair Murad.  Dianna Agron had a slight Old Hollywood  glam feel, wearing J. Mendel.  Scarlett Johansson wearing Elie Saab.  Not what you would typically expect but it works in her favor.  Then there was Emma Stone wearing Calvin Klein rocking a very understated look, the true definition of "simple chic". 

What was your favorite trend of the night?

Photos via Just Jared & popsugar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin