Sunday, January 17, 2010

Style Is Eternal...

Have you seen this stylish Unknown Family of Style via The Sartorialist? If not, then your in for a treat. The Sartorialist, who is know for showcasing fabulous style from around the world, spent a lovely afternoon at the Chelsea Flea Market here in NYC (one of my favorite pastimes). While browsing through old photos he came across not one, not two, but six personal photos of a very stylish unknown family. What a fabulous find! Personally, I love the old photos, not only for the look and feel but for the stories that are behind them that you (the discover) get to create. Thank you for the inspiration Sartorialist! My next trip to the flea, I will be on the hunt for my very own treasure among the boxes filled of old photos. I can only hope one day I will be lucky enough to find A Unknown Family of Style...

xoxo
Fallon




{photos via: The Sartorialist}

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the old photos that you grandma had.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin