Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fairytale Come True: Zac Posen for Target


A little bit of this and a whole lot of that. The new Zac Posen collection for Target is giving me everything. I'm absolutely loving the dress above and the bar top, skirt and cardigan outfit below is adorable, my only hope is that the clothes looks as good in person as the do in photos. Because honestly I can say the Go International Collections for target of the past have have all been lacking one thing; quality. But I guess the saying is true, you get what you pay for. I just hope this will be the collection where fashion, quality and price all decide to compromise. But who am I kidding, I sure there were be at least a few pieces I will HAVE to have.




Coming soon to a Target neat you... April 25th

To see the entire lookbook click here...

xoxo,
Fallon

{photos via here}

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you The pieces look great in print but what will they look like in person ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is really beautiful! I agree with you too that in person I'm usually disappointed. I wonder what this range will look like. Thank you for your comment on my blog and for finding me through BYW :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin