Monday, June 29, 2009

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland


As I am sure you have guessed by now, I love fairytale's and when it comes to Alice in Wonderland there is no exception. Of course I like the Disney version of the Lewis Carroll classic, but my favorite growing up was actually the 1980's TV version which was actually a little scary with the jabberwocky monster and all. I think the darkness of it actually added to the overall movie and if you know your fairytale's, it does happen to follow the original by L. Carroll more accurately, which is why I'm super excited to see Tim Burton's version coming out March 2010. Starring Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter and Anne Hathaway as The White Queen, the movie looks like its going to be amazing at least from a visual point of view. Check out the pictures below released from filming.









I would love to have an adventure in wonderland... I mean come one, who doesn't love the idea of falling through a looking glass every once in a while.

Now I'm FINALLY off to bed, gotta go have a few dreams of my own.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin