Sunday, May 22, 2011

A few outfits from my dream spring wardrobe...



Last Monday I introduced to all of you items that I would love to have in my "Dream Spring Wardrobe" and asked you all to style an outfit for my picks that would work into your life. While the response was not what I would of liked, I had fun and thats all that matters! There is still one hour left to make style your favorite look CLICK HERE TO STYLE A LOOK.  At midnight I will randomly select and winner from all of the entries.  The winner will receive a copy of one of my favorite table top books!  Prize and winner to be revealed tomorrow! Oh, and just in case your reading this after the contest, please still feel free to style a look from my selections.  I would love to see what you come up with either before or after midnight.  




Maybe a few of my styled looks will inspire all of you to go create one of your own!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin