Sunday, July 18, 2010

I wanna be... B.B. Homemaker

So I know I'm a tad late on letting all of you know how much I LOVE Beyonce's new Video "Why Don't you Love Me", I mean lets face it, I have been a bit late on everything lately.  I could give you the same excuses.. work is crazy, yadda, yadda, yadda.  But instead of doing that I'm jsut going to stuck it up and still post all of the fabulous things I have been meaning to, those things that have been piling up in my inspiration file on my desktop in hopes that you will still love it.  I mean look at the bright side, by now you probably forgot all about this video and now its like I'm bringing it back, or so I hope.  

So back to the topic at hand. Beyonce introduces her 2nd or is it 3rd (I can't keep up) alter ego, B.B. Homemaker in her latest video "Why Don't You Love Me" and I must say... the song I could take it or leave it but the VIDEO I could watch over and over again.  I love the 1950's sitcom theme complete with 50's housewife, vintage cars, voice overs and theme music.  I simply can't get enough.  I'm loving the look!  

 Click HERE to see the video!                                                        







It may be too early to say, but I think I may have to channel my inner B.B. Homemaker come Halloween this year.  What do you think?  I could totally pull it off right?


{images: via screen shots from vimeo}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin